Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 7, 2013

Cell Phone HTC Touch Hero Sprint CDMA Deals & Reviews

Alex (Murphysboro Illinois): I've had the HTC Hero for a few years now, and I have to say that it has been a fairly enjoyable experience. To start things off, it has HTC Sense, something I would say is a nice modification to the original Android. Sense as I would describe it is basically (at least for the Hero) a completely new GUI. It allows 7 main screens, extra widgets, and as HTC says, is more developed around "you". The phone is easily rootable through the XDA app Universal Androot, which is a big plus for me, but somehow, when you shut your device off, the Hero reverses the root. I'm not sure if this has something to do with my carrier (Alltel) or the actual device, but it can be tiresome to have to reroot your device to turn on WiFi tether.


Earl "Florida" (Brandon): I bought this phone as replacement for my boyfriend's phone. We have Sprint and his died after only a month. I guess that's what happens when you get the free phone offered at sign up. This phone works just fine, I'm very pleased with the purchase and got a much better deal than anything I could've gotten through Sprint.


Nick Sudyka "~Sudyka*" (Gulfport, MS USA): This phone is really good for its price ! Even though its a little old but it is worth way more than what you are paying for . This phone is good with many applications, texting and calling, and great with wifi connection . The only bad thing about it that it doesnt come with a sd card.


Auroramonroe "auroramonroe" (columbia, md): I've had this phone for two years and it has been satisfactory. It was a good price and has held up with few issues. The battery life is short. The touchscreen is very finicky, sometimes it doesn't pick up input. The phone keyboard is small and difficult to text on. Surfing on the phone can be time consuming. Photos are not high quality.
I know, a lot of cons. But if you are looking for a starter smartphone, this is a good choice. It was my first smartphone and it was just what I needed at the time.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét