Thứ Bảy, 20 tháng 7, 2013

Cell Phone LG enV3 VX9200 Verizon Deals & Reviews

C.K. (Los Angeles, CA USA): I always research the highest rated phones before getting a 'New Every Two' upgrade with Verizon. The enV3 is a great texting phone. If you are experiencing the Random Shut Down issue, there is an Easy Fix! Take off the battery. Then use a dry cotton [tip] swab to massage the battery terminals on the phone and on the battery. I found a demonstration video quickly with a search.
I had the problem after over two years of perfect performance, and this Easy Fix came through when software/firmware updates, and a new battery fell short. Enjoy your enV3!
J. Angeski (CHINO HILLS, CA, US): I bought this phone with the intention of skipping having to go to the Verizon store. Dealing with the sales people and all the different products and plans can drive you nuts. With that said, the phone arrived fairly quickly, as most of my Amazon orders do. Activating the phone was a five minute deal on Verizon's website. As far as the phone goes, it was in very good shape and has had no issues to date, nor do I expect any. I got exactly what I paid for, a phone. This phone can be used for the internet, but I had Verizon turn that feature off. So all in all, another terrific purchase from Amazon.


K. Hansen (La Crosse, WI): I've had my first enV3 (the burgundy red one) for well over 3 yrs, and it's finally showing its age. I keep getting "invitations" from Verizon to upgrade, but since I'm ditching the husband attached to the account, I don't want to be stuck with another 2-yr contract on the line - plus, I can't get the enV3 thru Verizon anymore. :p
I agree w/other reviewers; if you're looking for a solid phone for calling, texting and taking decent pix, this is the one you want. I bought an SD card for added memory because I take a LOT of pix with my phone; more on that later.

Bob_C (Tennessee): I was dragged into the 21st century reluctantly when it came to texting; the fact that I have a teen-age daughter finally made it a necessity. The QWERTY keyboard is easy and comfortable to use, and the size of the inside screen is great for these (ahem!) somewhat aging eyeballs to see without squinting. I like the feel of the phone itself, and it fits into the front pocket of my jeans perfectly. As another reviewer mentioned, I'm not crazy about touch-screen phones because they just seem too finicky for me - and yes, I butt/pocket dial now and then - but I could put a locking code on if I felt like it. It just doesn't happen that often to matter to me, I guess.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét