Chủ Nhật, 21 tháng 7, 2013

Cell Phone Anker® Astro Pro2 20000mAh Deals & Reviews

jjceo (Greenwood, Indiana): The construction of this battery pack is simply beautiful. The exterior shell is brushed aluminum that looks fantastic. The battery is the size of a 7 inch tablet and it weighs in at 1 pound 4 ¼ ounces. It is assembled with machine screws and the overall construction is the best I have seen. The battery pack has a USB output port that outputs 5 VDC at 2.1 Amps. It can also output 12 VDC at 4 amps, 16 VDC at 3.5 Amps and 19 VDC at 3 amps to charge many laptop and netbook computers. There is a voltage switch to set the output voltage for specialty charging so make sure that you set it to match your needs of your device. This is important.


A. Wiersch (DFW, TX): I recently bought this before a long train trip up the east coast and back since I knew my power-hungry devices would never last until I reached my destination. At 20000 mAh, I couldn't as for more capacity. I fully charged my Samsung Galaxy Nexus battery 5 times with it, and my Nexus 7 tablet twice. Even after these 7 charging cycles, the Astro Pro2 has over 50% of it's capacity remaining!
I especially like the ability to choose between voltages and the build quality of this battery. The brushed aluminum is a great touch and the battery feels solid. You'd be best to carry it in a messenger bag, a laptop storage compartment in a bag or backback, or in a medium to large purse. I'd say it's probably a touch large to carry in a jacket pocket, which would be better suited for the Anker Astro3 10000 mAh battery.


Ben Zimbabwe (Conjunction Junction): This product works excellent for powering charging the Acer AO725 Netbook. Brought the external battery pack to specifically add more juice while I am on the road or anywhere I need ongoing power than what a 3 or 6-cell netbook battery could provide for long application. Because of the versatility in adapters and I have tested, it works with continuing power for my digital cameras, smartphones, Ipads and other devices requiring uninterrupted power. Buy with confidence. Also you're back by what I consider the best in customer service from Anker. The Anker team provided flawless and extraordinary support while I sorted out what would be the best battery pack based on volts/amps necessary to sustain power.


Mary Jo DiBella (Rochester, New York USA): I have several uses for a portable battery. The first, most common use is to recharge my smartphone, iPad, iPod. The phone and iPod charge within an hour or two and barely make a dent in the battery capacity. iPad takes longer and will use most of the full battery charge.
My second use for this battery may be somewhat unusual. I carry a portable electronic spinning wheel to craft meetings and retreats. It needs 12v power and while it's nice, it's sometimes a pain to position myself near a power outlet. This battery solved the problem. It provides steady 12v power that ran my spinning wheel for a full day and still had half a charge left! The battery is thin and reasonably lightweight and it fits in my tote bag easily. One of the tips that was included with it fit my spinning wheel exactly.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét