Thứ Bảy, 20 tháng 7, 2013

Cell Phone Anker® Astro 5600mAh Portable Deals & Reviews

Abba fan (Brooklyn, NY United States): I purchased this item along with Anker's 1700 mAh battery for Droid Incredible.
Now, if you do simple math and consider this product to fully supply 5600 mAh to your battery you will see that I'm suppose to be able to fully charge my phone 3 times with this charger; 1700+1700+1700=5100 and the charger is still suppose to have 500 mAh left. That's after I fully charge the charger using the AC power adapter.
However, when my phone has a few percents of battery left and I connect this charger to it, it takes the charger 2 and at times 3 (out of 4) blue lights to charge up my phone. Be advised that before I do so I fully charge the charger using the power adapter supplied and while it's charging my phone I'm NOT using my phone.
B. W. Sheier (Monroe Township NJ): I already entered an Amazon order for black cables that do not require adapters. I selected both 6 inch and 12 inch lengths, which I feel are optimal for my intended mode of use. I already have numerous examples of any other length(s) I might need on a frequent basis.
The supplied cables and adapters, however, will be kept close at hand for those inevitable occasions when family,friends or strangers need an electronic boost for devices other than those using the micro connection. I think I will be the hero quite often! Maybe, at some point in time, I will need them for an oddball device of my own (but, not for my Kindle as it uses the same micro connector).


GLAD (NYC): I bought this to take on a camping trip. It arrived 2 days before I left. I fully charged it and then charged all my phones and bluetooth headsets with it to at least fully cycle the battery once to increase its charge capacity. It worked flawlessly I was pretty amazed at how much charge it could hold. I fully charged it and packed it in my bag. The next day I used my phone until battery was around 10% late at night at the camp site. I took out the Astro fully charged. I connected the charger first and then pressed the button. It started to charge like it should. My phone must have gone to like 35% battery and then the charger just stopped working. Like if it had been bricked. No response. No lights would come on, nothing.


Soothing River (Tequila & Mariachi Wonderland): I might have a deffective unit... but still.. BUYER BEWARE before buying. It's one of those things that works sometimes and then doesn't work other times. After returning home I tried to reproduce the error.. I cannot do it. I pressed the button madly, connected it and disconnected it.. say, the kind of abuse it wouldl receive on a bumpy ride.. and nothing. Then, out of the blue.. It stops working.. as it is just laying on my desk! Therefore It can't be anything I did to it. It just STOPS WORKING and becomes a brick when it wants to. Rendering it a piece of junk to carry around!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét