Thứ Sáu, 19 tháng 7, 2013

Cell Phone Anker® Astro3E 10000mAh Deals & Reviews

David Parenteau "Geek" (Westminster, CO United States): This battery comes in a comfortable packaging with good instructions and a few extras (They gave me a bookmark... A bookmark? Really?). A zip bag contains the various adapter attachments: Apple 30-Pin, USB Mini, USB Micro, and a standard 5V Barrel connector. The other end of all of these adapter attachments is a smaller-than-normal barrel connector that plugs into the female barrel connector at the end of the spring cable. The other end of the spring cable is a standard USB A male connector, same as you would plug into a computer. There is also a mesh-bag carrying case.

GroovyBrian (Lakeland, FL USA): While both of these items are really secondary and overall not worth a star off. Anker may want to consider a better design and quality for the adapters and the bag, for example a carry bag that can securely hold the battery itself with a Velcro flap instead of a drawstring and a secondary pouch for the connectors. As for the connector cable, besides substantially-better construction needed, they might have better luck with adapters that go from Micro-USB to the other formats. That would allow the use of Micro-USB with no special adaptation and fewer adapters needed for the other forms.

Christopher E. Robison (Austin, TX USA): I don't actually like giving 5-star reviews, and on this one I hovered over 4 stars thinking to myself, well ... what's actually wrong with it? What can I deduct a star for? It doesn't actually charge itself magically from the luminiferous ether, it doesn't fly or bake cookies, and it definitely doesn't impress the ladies. Maybe they'll work these features in.I've just received it and used it a couple times, so maybe I'll find a serious problem with it in the future. But for now, I'm really impressed with the apparent quality and functionality of the device. I can't really find anything serious to complain about.


Faiz23 (Dallas, TX): This little sucker is sexy. I have couple other external batteries like the trent and this one hands down rocks. I am using it on the iphone 5 and it charges 1% every 1.11min. Great to top up your phone for 30 minutes when you are on the go. The supplied accessory connectors work perfect on my psp. I lost my psp charger and now I was able to use it while the astro3 was charging both my psp and iphone 5. This battery rocks and has up to 3 amps of power. It has an apple port 1.5amp for ipad and 1 amp for iphone along with an android port so you can charge both at the same time. The included soft mesh case is perfect and you can fit the iphone 5, battery pack and lightning cable all into the pouch. I have a dual protector on the front and back and not worried about scratches. I also tested it with a speck candy shell iphone 5 case and it fits in the case just fine along with OTTERBOX COMMUTER too. This little battery pack is perfect for on the go.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét