Thứ Hai, 22 tháng 7, 2013

Cell Phone Samsung S5830 Galaxy Ace Deals & Reviews

Jose Ml.(NY): I purchased this phone for a couple of months and to be honest is my first experience with smartphones, because it has taken me several days to get familiar with its operation, and I went from having a regular phone to this incredibly functional gadget and change has been a noticeable leap, its 800 mHz processor is quite fast and efficient. The touch screen is very good quality, sensible, scratch resistent (gorilla glass), decent amazing definition and brightness. It's camera takes pictures of acceptable quality, and the video runs smoothly. The size of the phone without being small makes it suitable for carrying in your pocket without a problem, or the discomfort of smartphones largest and highest range and price.
Android as operattivo system is very friendly and intuitive, easy to use and I love power because all you can do with a phone and more!

Larry(California): Have two of these phones for a couple of weeks. One phone works perfectly, no issue whatsoever. The other one has the SOD ' Sleep of Death' issue multiple times. SOD = phone shuts itself off. Google solutions and tried them all but nothing works. Downloaded the lastest OS - Gingerbread 2.3.4 thru Samsung Kies but issue remains. This one is going back for an exchange. Neither of the phone is rooted.
Overall I really like the phone, value vs. price and I think you are not going to get a better deal. A good beginner android phone that is almost iphone like.

Just The Facts!(Canada): I ordered this phone on Saturday March 7, 2012 and was pretty excited as this was to be my first smart phone. I know that's funny even to me. I added next day delivery and got it on Monday as projected, so everything up until this point had been satisfactory. Opening the package, I found everything to be as it should be at first glance. However, when anyone drops this kind of money, they are going to do a thorough review of the product no matter what it is. Upon closer inspection of the box, I noticed that the language on the back of the box was in spanish but that is not what really stood out. What really stood out is the fact that it said the model number whas not an S5830L as ordered but instead it was an S5830M. I had researched this phone before purchase and was not familair with an M model. I though maybe it's just the box...Lol. Not a chance. I took the phone out of the box and took the back plate off to check the Samsung manufaturer sticker for the model and sure enough it was in fact a S5830M model. I thought, what could be the difference. I tossed in the battery and started it up. The native language on the phone was Spanish.

Danrock(Spain): Ok, now I was concerned. Was this a knockoff or what? So I next called Samsung and gave them the S/N off of the sticker on the inside. The customer service rep told me that it came up as " No Information Available". The rep then told me that that was because it was not a model that they supported in the U.S. I asked, ok so what does that mean? The rep told me that this phone was not meant for sale in the U.S. and that there would be absolutely no support for it here! No warranty, nothing. Now let me say this. I switched the language setting in the phone over to English and tested the phone out. Everything seems to work as it should. It also has the latest platform for gingerbread 2.3.6 . The ICS platform (also called the Icecream Sandwich platform is not available at this time for the Galaxy Ace). So everything seemed to check out with the exception that if anything ever happens to this phone then I am just screwed.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét