Thứ Năm, 18 tháng 7, 2013

Cell Phone Anker Astro E4 13000mAh Deals & Reviews

jjceo (Greenwood, Indiana): This product is very good and I rate it at 5 stars. I was able to get 75.5% of the battery's rated capacity out of it in my testing and that is very good. If you are a business person or a student and have to depend on your tablet or smart phone for long periods of time without the ability to get to an AC power source then this is a good battery to own. This is good for those who travel a lot or camp out. Now you can watch your movies or listen to your music on those long airline flights.

Z. Bass (NC, USA): The battery came in a nice-looking box along with a carrying pouch and an interchangeable-head USB cable; the cable came with three adapter heads: Micro-USB, Mini-USB, and iPhone/iPad (30-pin). The power bank itself has a smooth, black plastic shells and is quite elegant-looking with its chrome button and silver-colored frame. The unit has 4 bright, blue LED lights that reveals roughly how much battery life is left. The Astro E4 is somewhat heavy, but it is expect of a power bank of this large a capacity; the best way I could describe it is probably holding 2-3 rolls of quarters in your hand (not bad, right?). Due to its size and weight, this external battery is a perfect companion for your day-pack (messenger bag, backpack, purse, etc.)


F. S. Wolfe-Johnson (Keystone Heights, FL USA): In terms of real-life performance, I ran tests using an iPad 2 and a Google LG Nexus 4, on multiple charge cycles. After charging the power bank to its fullest, I was able to get around 9200 mAh out of the the unit, which is around 71% of the stated capacity. Almost all external batteries perform below stated capacity, and some by a lot, so getting this amount of juice out of the Astro E4 is pretty decent. It is important to note that the charging devices were left on and drawing power for Wifi and cell signal; the actual capacity is probably even higher.

Jonathan Ruiz (California): I think what surprised me the most was that I was finding it useful where I never would have guessed, because it never would have dawned on me. For example, I wanted to show my friend some videos on my iPad at his place, while we wait for another friend to arrive. But my iPad didn't have much juice left, so we could ordinarily only watch it where there was an outlet, and even then I'd need to be sure I had an extra-long cable so we could sit comfortably. Since I brought this wonder along, we took it outside, put it on a table with the E4, and cranked up the brightness. No problem.

1 nhận xét:

  1. I'm looking for a hyper juice external battery charger. Some of my friends are using RAVPower KinghtRider 14000mAh: http://www.amazon.com/RAVPower-KnightRider-Thunderbolt-Incredible-connectors/dp/B00EHEEFWY. Its performance sounds pretty good. How's this Anker Astro E4 compared with the RAVPower KnightRider?

    Trả lờiXóa