Thứ Năm, 25 tháng 7, 2013

Cell Phone Samsung S5230 Hello Kitty Pink Deals & Reviews

Lyla Kelley "blondebunny" (Lago Vista Texas!!):I have had many phones...maybe 10 per year. I have always just wanted a really cute phone that is girly...this phone was released my Samsung for $250....for some reason they re-launched the phone under Anycall, which is Samsung is another country...it comes with a case and different packaging but is $500.
I have had really good luck with the phone. A few quirks need to be worked out and you need to call your cell provider to get it set up for messaging, web. I don't use the internet on my phone..I use the camera, which is good...text and call..both are great...It also has a feature where you hold down the down volume button and your phone will ring..you set up when..10 sec, 1 min...and you can even add voice...it's called fake call...pretty cool when someone is talking my ear off and I am thinking of how to get out of the conversation.


Sonya Derrick "VIXEN DIVA" (Atlanta, GA): The music player is awesome. I loaded all my tunes on a memory card and it has great sound. Samsung has a different plug in..but you can get an adapter on Amazon for a few bucks so you can use MP3 speakers or headphones. I put it on speaker phone when I take a shower and it is loud and clear. I used the music player one day for 6 hours straight and used one bar of battery life. I haven't had the battery die on me quickly..It has lots of Hello Kitty wallpapers and it is adorable in person..Purchased an invisible protection for it...like a screen protector but covers the front back and sides...or you will want one or a clear snap on cover. You want to be able to see the Hello Kitty design on the back. If you buy it in plain colors it is much less money....I got mine at wireless experts with no problems and paid $236 plus shipping. Please note..I believe a phone is a phone..I have had the T Mobile Tap(lags) Behold(crap camera)Blackberry Bold and Pearl(don't like the keys) T Mobile slider wifi in white mint..can't remember the name of it..too bulky..Nokia 7510 Super Nova, too heavy and others.


J. Kemple-calambas (CHICAGO, IL): When I first got the phone I was really frustrated, it came up with a stupid error saying that service was unavailable, not only that but it was in Hungarian. I went to my service provider and they fixed everything! It has been a really fun phone, I love the radio and mp3 player. I highly suggest buying a stylus, it makes it much easier to use! Also plan on buying memory-you can't use the mp3 player or the computer software without it. Memory can be bought pretty cheap here in amazon. Overall I love it, I get compliments on it all of the time and because it wasn't released here in America, it is very unique!


Shopper "Lisa" (Louisiana, USA): I bought this phone and got surprised with hungarian language when I switched phone ON for a first time - needed google translate in order to make phone working and switch to english. then phone was randomly rebooting - brought it to local service to update firmware and then finnaly phone started to work fine.
In overal - phone itself is completely OK and working just like expected according to specifications, and most important - my kid is really happy with it,but startup problems spoiled my experience with phone a lot.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét