Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 7, 2013

Cell Phone Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 Deals & Reviews

Nadia Mayorga Zumbado "NANA" (COSTA RICA): It has an elegant design, it's easy to use, it's very feminine. One thing that I have a problem with is the sound gallery, in all honesty the ringtones are all a little weird. The other one is the charger - the charger in itself seems ok, but I've had problems with the travel adapter which looks very cheap. It simply refuses to make proper contact. Fortunately, my Kindle charger works with the phone, so I solved the problem. And at least I know that when I go to Europe, I will have a charger for my phone and my Kindle:)


Margot Salas(NY): Like it very much... Although it has a much older version of android, it is awesome and does everything I need it to do, which is make calls and text. I played with the wifi and its great though I do not use the wifi. Touch is very responsive. Nice nice nice. Fits in my palm and pocket easily...
As of the time of this review, I have had this phone for 2 days... the only con is I cant get it to read my microSD card YET.I call this phone "semi-smart" because it does almost everything you'll need a smart phone to do but slower, with less screen resolution and a bit more hassle.


Nihon-Ga-ru!(USA, Ci): You have the option of turning this off, but it vibrates when you press buttons. For e.g., I described text-ing on it to my friend, as "typing on a small angry power drill". It makes the noise too. Plays music just as loudly as any other phone (with or without headphones) OH, by the way, the heads are pretty cool, having been adapted into 3 shrinking bulb shapes to fit comfortably in and with little less chance of falling out of, than traditional non-ear-bud head phones, the ear. And the headphones have a mic, so no need to hold this biscuit in your hand while talking.


H. Tan(Canada): I was looking for an inexpensive, reliable unlocked gsm Android phone, and it is what it is. I never knew how difficult it is to find affordable unlocked phones in the US without being tethered to a major communications carrier. Nevertheless, I can make phone calls, send/receive e-mails and txt msgs, which serves my bottom-line needs. My 14 yo daughter wouldn't care for this phone at all because the web access would be too slow for her.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét