Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 7, 2013

Cell Phone HTC T8788 7 Surround Deals & Reviews

Diego Vega Aguirre (Quito, Ecuador): I have been using this phone for about six weeks by now. Before I got the HTC Surround I used Apple's iPhone 3GS, and HTC Touch Pro. I will review not just the phone, because I think the OS is also very important when talking about HTC Surround.
Dimensions and Characteristics
I think the screen size is the same of iPhone's 3G or 4G. Talking about image quality, I can't find any differences between them, of course there might be some technical differences but I am not able to notice them with my eyes :).
The phone size is very similar to the iPhone; HTC Surround is a little bigger because of the speaker, but I would say there is no size difference. The built in camera is good and you have a good flash light also which is nice to have when taking pictures in dark ambience.


PS3MyLuv (NY - USA): My 5 stars are for the HTC 7 Surround phone itself; I'll explain. My cousin has this phone, she bought it about a year ago and she loves it. I played with it from time to time and found it easy to use and very stable (unlike my Android phone), and the slideup speakers to be cool. It eventually inspired me to buy an HTC Radar 4G and switch to T-Mobile as my carrier. I love WinPhone 7.5, so much so that I wanted to become a developer.


Alessandro Fuchs (Burlington, VT, US): All in all the HTC Surround is a solid WP7 Device. You should not, I repeat should not buy this device for its speaker. It is a great all around smartphone with a great screen, good performance and great feel, that just happens to have a nice slide out speaker system, not the other way around. If you are looking for a device without a physical keyboard that is thin light and sturdy with good performance that is priced competitively this is a great choice.


Arkmommy (arkansas): I always wait to review things until I've had them at least a month. I bought it as a Father's Day gift for husband and he loves it. We are partial though as we gave up Apple products a couple years ago and are now 100% loyal Windows/Microsoft fans. But if the phone was crap, believe me I would say it so you would be spared the purchase. The only thing is he isn't able to open up pictures. He fully believes that is an issue with him not figuring out something and not a default with the phone.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét