Thứ Sáu, 26 tháng 7, 2013

Cell Phone Samsung Focus I917 Deals & Reviews

Matthew D. Ruffell (Webster, NY USA): The AMOLED screen is awesome! Much better than the iPhone, HTC and Motorola displays. It truly is amazing and works good in all conditions including outdoors. The Samsung Captivate (android phone) also has the same screen. If fact, Samsung is now switching all their future phones to use AMOLED.The Speaker and call quality is very good. I have used a lot of phones and I can tell you this is the best yet. The speaker phone sounds just as good as a full size home phone. Compared to my daughters new iPod, the Focus speaker is way better, and she even admitted it.


Bos Vinamou (Littleton, CO): Two I917 purchases -- first one defective, inaudible ear volume. I did some online checking but was unable to determine if cell-to-ear volume was a specific model weakness. Three points from my ordering experience: 1) check the vendor's return policy before purchasing; 2) when you receive the order check the phone properties first--it's easy to become enchanted with smartphones to the point of overlooking the basic on ear use; 3) buyers should reflect on the liklihood that any unlocked cell listed is actually new.


Elliot S. (Chicago, IL USA): First of all, let me begin by saying I was an early adopter of the iPhone, the first generation was a tank until dust got the best of it (under home button). Later on moving onto Android based phones and enjoying those as well. When there was a lot of positive feedback on windows 7.5 mobile and my other phone being drowned in beef stock. I decided to take the plunge with this little gem.
Upon receiving the phone the packaging was no frills, and made me nervous. Before running the phone I charged the battery and installed an additional 8gb micro sd card I got for 19.99 (PNY MicroSD) because in the documentation WP7 takes over the SD card for good!


Chad (Virginia, USA): I purchased this phone hoping I could get a very nice smartphone at a good price. When I received the phone I was amazed at the quality of it. The picture looks amazing, the sound is great, and the touch screen seems better than an iPhone! I had an issue with the charging of the phone taking too long in the beginning, but am happy to say I no longer have an issue with that. This is a great phone that I would recommend to anyone!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét