Thứ Sáu, 19 tháng 7, 2013

Cell Phone LG GT550 Encore Deals & Reviews

Gerry C. "Gerry" (Michigan) : Phone looks nice, came unlocked, slipped the old sim card in & it was ready to go. Bought it for my 14 yr old daughter, rather then upgrading to a 4g phone with monthly media fee plan. since she usses it, her opinion of it was texting was iffy, screen freezes


Oscar "the wise" Montero(USA): Before I decide to buy this phone, I have read all the reviews. But I bought it because of the price. I just wanted to use it for calling and texting, and did not want to pay much for just phone and become slavery to contract.
Mine is unlocked phone, and have no problem to use with T-Mobile. I have used it for 3 days so far. I have not experienced any problem that other guys mentioned on the reviews. Phone is enough small and light to put it in small pocket. Functions are simple and convenient to manipulate. Touch screen and calling quality is enough good. If you have a touch screen accuracy problem for texting, just recalibrate it. There is a recalibrate function on the device.


D. Summers "daskds": A couple of thing that I don't like is: 1) Camera does not provide enough good quality images. 2) It is not easy to control scrolling on touch screen. (I am not sure this is a device problem or mine). Except for these two problems, everything is ok. If you guys like to use internet on phone, you need to buy bigger and more expensive ones. If not, this phone is enough good.Bought this for my child because I am not ready to pay for a smart phone. The texting is easy and they figured out the functions quickly and easily. Would recommend for parents that want a phone that is easy to text on, but don't want to pay for the smart phones.


Steve(CA, USA): I Only Had This Phone A Few Days And Am Totally Returning It. The Screen Freezes Constantly, It Is Slow To Load And Respond, It Goes Scroll Crazy, And I Get Multiple Copies Of Texts Constantly; 4-5 Copies. Sometimes The Copied Texts Would Come In All At Once, And Others They Would Come In Over A Span Of The Following Hour. Totally Displeased With This Phone.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét