Chủ Nhật, 14 tháng 7, 2013

Cell Phone iPhone 4 16GB Deals & Reviews

Ryan B "Byrd" (Chicago, IL USA): As the title states, this was my first iPhone. After seeing my girlfriend get an iPhone 3 I became infatuated. I ended up getting one when my contract was up about a year after drooling over it. It was a great phone (I recently upgraded to the iPhone 5) and I would purchase it again if it weren't for the iPhone 5. The amount of features it unlocked after coming from a non-smart phone is incredible. The abundance of apps is great and the quality of the phone overall is superb.


Dennis J. Boyle "Dennis from Denver" (Denver): Not very happy with the outward condition of the phone. The original home button was not intact and had been replaced with a off-white, outward concaved button. It looks and feels horribly ugly on a black iPhone and it requires the user to depress rather hard in order to function. I expected the phone to at least be clean considering the $250 I paid for it. The outside of the phone was extremely dirty (I had to wipe in down with a disinfectant cloth) and the speakers and charging port were clogged with dirt. The charging cable looked as if a rat chewed on the wire, so the cable is usless to me due to electrical shock risk. The phone does work as far as doing what it suppose to do though. I expected better considering what it cost. I won't be purchasing from this seller anymore.


Al (Midland, MI): What rhymes with duck? Cluster f$%#!! 24 hour shipping the so called 3rd party vendor, should have their seller privilages revoked! They advertised a new IPhone, fact the phone was a year old refurb. It wouldn't hold a charge for 12 hours. They offered to let me return the phone but elected not to refund my nearly $400.00. There is No customer service, no business ethics and as far as I'm concern they are no better than a C.L ad lying thief. As for the phone, electronics dont run on sun power... Do they?


Ernest Davis "Vlkoslak7" (Kansas City, MO USA) : I thought this was a good deal. This iPhone 4 looked flawless and came with its original packaging. Much to my dismay, the home button was broken out of the box. It constantly registered home button presses that I wasn't performing. These must be (poorly) refurbished units. I can't believe Amazon lets this kind of seller on their site.
My phone arrived within a week of ordering it, and it was brand new, in the box, as promised, with absolutely no problem setting it up with my carrier. the price was excellent.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét