Thứ Sáu, 26 tháng 7, 2013

Cell Phone Body Glove Drop Suit Rugged Deals & Reviews

Scott Cummings "PatriotResource" (Louisiana): Having been satisfied with my Body Glove case for my Samsung Captivate (Galaxy S), I went ahead and gave this case a try. Like my previous Body Glove case, this one fits snugly over the phone. Once on, it stays tight and doesn't slip. The case's ridges make the phone 'grippy' and much less likely to slip out of one's grasp. The case also has a lip that goes up and over the edge of the face of the phone meaning the phone itself is protected from directly hitting an edge and cracking.


Rudy M (Greeley, CO USA): Finally, a case that I won't be returning. It maintains the thin profile of my GS3 while providing what feels like very adequate "bounce" protection. I doubt that I could slam my phone to the ground or launch it like a knuckle-ball, but if my phone were to drop from chest level, it would be fine. The material is a nice rigid rubber. It's not gummy or pliable like the OtterBox rubber. Instead it feels like a rubber/resin composite. Very nice. The cut outs are all perfectly centered around the required openings. The fit is very snug. The edge of the case around the screen has a raised lip that allows you to place the phone face down on a flat surface. The best thing about this case? The grip! Oh my gosh, the grip! There is no better protection for your phone than not dropping it in the first place. The ribs on both sides of the case are genius.


Azazel "Electronics Addict" (USA): Since I had planned to upgrade to the S3 for a while, I made sure to do a lot of research on what case would protect it, not add a lot of bulk, but also makes it easy to grip. To my surprise, Body Glove's name popped up again when I found this Drop Suit Rugged case (my previous case for my vibrant was a Body Glove case, so I might be a little biased since it did so well). It's perfect in every way and it doesn't add much bulk (although it looks like it does in the picture). I like that it's not a 2 piece case either. Holes match up perfect, the charger that comes with the phone fits with the case on, no problem.


K. Rokovich "hauyoudoin" (Austin, TX): I love this case. I was a little worried when I first bought it because of the lack of reviews on Amazon. I bought it anyway and am very happy with the purchase. The case fits the SIII perfectly, all the cut outs are in the right spot and are done perfectly. Before I had a case I was always concerned about my phone, but now I can put it down on the table without worrying about scratching the screen or the camera glass. The phone fills much more secure in my hands with this case on it, and it still slides in and out of my pocket without any problem. I have had the case for over a week and have not noticed any lint build up around the edges... its totally lint free. I really don't have any complaints. I am so glad I bought this case. 100% satisfied!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét