Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 7, 2013

Cell Phone HTC Aria A6366 Deals & Reviews

Juan Bosco Bustos Salazar "Tico Comprador" (MIAMI, FLORIDA United States): I have been using this product now for 1.5 years. I have rooted it and installed CM7 (Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread) with which you can move almost any application to the SD card. So the aforementioned memory issue is really not a problem. If you are a power user and comfortable with rooting and installing ROMs I would highly recommend it. What I most like is the form factor since I really do not like to carry a big smartphone in my pocket.

Peter Gales (New York, NY USA): I got this phone because I thought the latest models were too expensive. I don't need to be connected all of the time and the reviews for this phone suggested that it was one of the best when it came out.
I was disappointed to find there were no headphones in the unit. Compared to a blackberry I find it very difficult to quickly get to a name in my contacts. I find it annoying that I cannot get the notifications to only alert me for certain kinds of events e.g. only SMS or What's app.


Surf Traveler (Vienna, VA): I ordered this phone as a back up phone because I dropped my old one. At first I was having troubles linking the phone to my Facebook/Twitter/E-mail account and the default internet browser could not connect on the 3G network. I was about to send it back but I eventually got it to work. The battery life is horrible though so I would suggest buying a second battery if you are away from home all day. I went a day without charging it and the battery life was critically low at the end of they day. I only used it to text and maybe one or two small phone calls. Great phone though. The OS is amazing and it's working like a charm!

J. Tapley "real deal" (Alaska): I chose this item because it was similar to a previous phone I had, was compatible with my plan and was compact so I would be less likely to drop it. The only thing that is a problem is texting cause the board is small. It is easier to landscape the screen to type and text. However, I prefer a qwerty keypad to the touchscreen so others may not find this a problem. Yet, obviously this has been noted as a problem so HTC provides a lot of suggestions when typing to help with identifying errors.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét