Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 7, 2013

Cell Phone Sprint HTC Evo 4g Smart Deals & Reviews

Eric S. Kipe ""FatDad"" (Las Vegas): The Evo 4G I purchased from Amazon's merchant MidStar was defective. According to my local Sprint repair store the phone had been reprogrammed before I received it, Midstar's response was "I believe Sprint might not know how to activate the phone because we have purchased them directly from our Sprint supplier. We have also received activation instructions from them".
Really... The rep at the Sprint store was kind enough to replace the defective phone with one of their's, less than 10 minutes later I am out the door with a working phone. I guess they know how to program a phone after all.

Craig Dobis "Eggspert Reviewer" (Canton, Michigan USA): I've been using this phone for a few months now. It's been very good, easy to use and fast. I noticed once in a while, the person I was talking to on the phone, would have trouble hearing me saying the volume of my voice was too low. Then other times the volume of my voice was fine.
A couple of days ago, the microphone in the phone went dead and the only thing the person on the other end could hear was static.
HTC support told me to soft boot, then hard boot the phone, but it didn't help. I now have to contact them again to say their support help did not work.


Steve Weltman "Steve Weltman" (Los Angeles, CA): When I bought this from Amazon, I expected that it would be delivered in a couple of days on my Prime account...it took TEN days, which is just revolting. They extended my return interval to 31 Jan 2013 and that's fine if it's working. However, the phone was just returned to me for a return. Now I am out $200 because some monkey at 5 turd distribution thinks I am trying to scam them. Quite frankly, I will NEVER purchase from this vendor again, even if their price is 50% less than the next vendor. Stay away from them. No good service, no good products.


Craig J. Schultz (Craig, Rio de Janeiro):  I bought a HTC EVO in white about a month ago. I got the phone a couple days earlier than expected and in near perfect condition (refurbished phone). I have been extremely happy with the phone and the customer service from the company. All of my emails were addressed quickly and to my satisfaction. This is my first over the internet purchase, so I was apprehensive about buying an expensive item. After buying the phone, I will trust well rated sellers with a little less skepticism.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét