Thứ Hai, 22 tháng 7, 2013

Cell Phone Samsung GT-S6102 Galaxy Y Deals & Reviews

N. Craft (Bryceville, Florida United States): I am clearly seeing that a white phone was shipped to me however I received a black phone. Did not bother with the hassle of a return since by then I was desperate for a phone. It has served me well so far, I have to recharge every couple of hours really literally I am not yet sure why. So happy buying.
Samsung Galaxy y Duos GT-S6102 Dual sim Smartphone with Bluetooth, WiFi, Android OS, HSDPA 850 / 2100 - Unlocked Phone - No Warranty - White - good choice if you need managed two sims
Lee Jun Hie(Japan): This is probably the worse phone I have ever had. It is not user friendly at all. I have not downloaded many apps and do not use many apps. I don't use the bluetooth and only use data when I have wifi access. I know this is not the galaxy 111 but based on the high ratings on Samsung phones I really expected better performance. I just switched from a blackberry, but this is really disappointing. Not even the basic features like making a call works well. Its just two months and I really cannot put up with this for much longer. Think I will go Iphone.

Chang My Hao(China): The dual sim does not allow you to pick which sim to call from - it has to be set on 1 at a time and to change you have to go to the settings options and change it. I had dual sim phones before and when you dialed a number there was an option to choose which sim to dial from. For incoming calls it automatically diverts the calls from the sim which is not set, to the sim which is set without the callers knowing that their call is going to another carrier.
Jenny Tran(Canada): This phone is a replacement for the android phone that I bought few weeks ago that didn't allow me to surfe the web. Even thought this phone is a little more expensive, but it works right of the box. Unlike the other phone which took 3 weeks to delivered (it was shipped from Singapore), this phone was delivered in 2 days. The resolution could be a little better. But I'm really happy with it so far.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét