Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 7, 2013

Cell Phone SAMSUNG Y GALAXY S-5360 Deals & Reviews

SBjork "SBjork" (Carlsbad, CA): I am not giving this phone 5-stars because it's the best phone ever. I am rating based on the value for the money. This phone is for my son since he had an older feature (basic) phone that finally died. This Galaxy 5360 is a Andriod Smartphone with WiFi and GPS. It is unlocked so it works on my AT&T network without a data plan. I have the HTC One X, a great phone; however, I cannot find anything that this Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 can't do that my 5 times more expensive phone does. It surfs the net, downloads apps and data, has GPS navigation, a camera, music, voice dialing, fast processor a newer OS (2.3.6 vs my OS 2.3.5.) messaging, video, music, etc. Sure it's smaller and lighter but better for him. It starts fast, long battery life, clear screen and works on any GSM network. I use AT&T 850 in California and he has no problems.

Armando Inquig "Mr. Mandy" (usa): A lot of newer generations of phones goes towards bigger screens, higher camera resolutions, and so much apps and functions on phones that I barely, if ever, use (iPhones and even those from the very same Samsung brand are biggest offenders of this). Well, I seem to be one of the forgotten consumers of mobile phones, because with all the bells and whistles phone manufacturers cram on phones these days, they seem to have forgotten that above all else, I just want to make a call on a phone that is, you know, mobile? Samsung Y is everything that I want from a phone: compact size, clear and clean interface that is very easy to use, solid build but very lightweight, and with all the features that you need from a phone (look, if I want a 10mp camera I'll buy a camera).

Alex Racho(CA, USA): It's been a few days that I've had this phone. This is my first personal Android phone, but I've previously used a Nokia touch screen. In short, I'm quite impressed with it. It's small in size and very handy. It synchronized with my Outlook info. It did have a few glitches, so please make sure you back-up your data first. Battery life is not so long, especially if you start using wi-fi, and mobile data or GPS. Also, the toggle buttons and the power button are easily pressed, so it often accidentaly gets depressed.

Lionel B(NY): When I connected it to my Windows XP computer (after installing Samsung Kies) it requested a bunch of drivers that Windows XP could not find anywhere on my computer or on the internet. It showed a few entries on Windows Device Manager screen with a warning mark. Somehow, after restarting the computer and reconnecting the phone, everything works fine and the entries on Windows Device Manager are gone.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét