Thứ Bảy, 27 tháng 7, 2013

Cell Phone HTC A9192 Inspire Deals & Reviews

Daisy S "Daisy S" (Hot Springs, AR) : Overall I am very pleased with this phone. I purchased an HTC phone because I had the HTC Incredible and loved it and I wanted to stay with the same user interface. The only reason I purchased a new phone is that I am leaving Verizon and going to Straight Talk and they require a GSM phone.

James Meighan (ENFIELD, CT, US): Quite impressed with this. The hardware is thin and light and feels solid. The screen is great. The touchscreen is responsive. The CPU is fast. With some effort you can install Cyanogen on it, to get rid of the awful HTC operating system, malware, bloatware, spyware and crapware. In the very few moments I had this phone before deleting the HTC stock ROM, I did observe about fifty apps on it that are all crapware that it doesn't let you delete, so unless you like crapware or are planning to install Cyanogen, you might want to consider another phone. I have not used it except under Cyanogen so other users may have a different experience. One note on the seller, it's really slow to ship. The site said it's in stock but it took over a week to ship it, even though I ordered next day delivery.


K. Bowser "Nittany Lion" (Tampa, FL USA): This phone has one of the biggest screens on the market right now, which is great if you surf the web mainly on your phone. 5 stars there. It's also my first smart phone I've owned, and I'm pretty biased towards the Android market; I have no plans of ever owning an iPhone. With that said, there are a few minor things that I have no doubt HTC will be able to upgrade in the future.
-Sometimes, when I attempt to type a new url in the browser, instead of the "enter" triangle-shaped button, it gives me the refresh button and i literally cannot go to the new website. But this isn't every time.


FraterMus "FraterMus" (75081): I bought this phone last Friday.It is so good.Big microphone,big touch screen.The HTC sence is pretty good.I can't use my word to describe this phone.My friend thought this phone better than iphone4.That was true.If you want to buy a big touch screen phone and do not want to buy a expensive phone.This one is good.I suggest you buy a battery after you buy this phone because it's a big phone.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét