Thứ Năm, 1 tháng 8, 2013

Cell Phone Blackberry Tour 9630 Deals & Reviews

Dax Thomas (El Paso, TX): To all Amazon customers. I truly and honestly advise you all to be careful of who is the merchant of the products you are buying from. I ordered a Blackberry Tour 9630 for my fiancee. First when I order the phone, they sent me the wrong endorsed phone. I needed a Sprint PCS phone, they send her a Verizon phone. After she mailed the phone back, by overnite, to World Wide Distributors, she had to wait 6 days to recieve the correct phone. While my fiancee has the correctly endorsed phone, she goes to the local Sprint PCS store and finds out that the phone she has CAN NOT be activated. The phone came up as LOST or STOLEN!
While my fiancee called World Wide, she was trying to get ahold of customer service and the young lady hung up on her. This company should be shut down and banned from any further business with any group, company, or business alike. I hope I have helped many other customers of Amazon with this ordeal.

Anna (Washington, DC): As other reviewers say, this is not truly as pictured, as it is a Verizon phone. That said, it works pretty well -- with one major exception: where I am (in Tanzania) the data portion is not unlocked. The handset will not enable data access at all. The cel phone company rep here (Airtel)told me they have had this problem with many Verizon BBerries, and despite their request, RIM has not come back with a solution for unlocking the phones for data.


J. Wallof (Silicon Valley): I really advice all to make sure the company you are going to give your money to, will be a good reliable one. My fiancee who is currently deployed to Iraq sent me a Blackberry tour 9630 as a gift. I was excited until the phone I recieved was the wrong carrier. I am with Sprint they sent a Verizon phone. Customer service rep ANITA when I contacted them let me know she would email a ups label. It has been a week I am still waiting for the email! I knew better sent the phone out to them over night. Today I recieved the correct Sprint Blackberry. To my surprise when I go to activate is they can't do it because the phone was reported LOST or STOLEN!!!!! I was irrate I called World Wide while at the store, all John could do is give me his email so I could email him!!!


TM. Philipsen "MP" (Texas USA): he box was open. The Blackberry Tour was used. It had voicemails and emails on it from a previous user. It still had the media card in it from the previous user. gross. It was simply a verizon phone programmed for the verizon network, it was *not* an AT&T phone as advertised. I used the Amazon A to z claim, Amazon is the best. I make all my major purchases from Amazon. The OEM Shop charges a stock rotation fee of over $100 for any reason. They were going to return the SAME phone to me, that I returned to them. In the future, I will read merchant reviews very carefully.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét