Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 7, 2013

Cell Phone HTC One, Silver Deals & Reviews

Jason M. Stone "UX Designer" (Denver, CO USA): Earlier this year, I jumped ship from Apple (the iPhone 5, specifically) to Samsung's Galaxy Note II. In the process, I also went from AT&T to a rival carrier offering unlimited data and slightly lower monthly bills. While I liked the Note II very much, the data speeds on the other carrier were so poor that, only four months later, I found myself willing to eat the very large early termination fee and switch back to AT&T (who I knew firsthand to have LTE in this market). Since I was switching carriers and had the option to get a new phone, I figured I might as well pick up the latest and greatest on the Android front. Plus it just happened to be release day.


D. Miyao (San Diego): Yes I am that Apple fanboy who used to wait in every line when every iteration of the iPhone was released. I have owned every iPhone from the very first one and have loved the design and software of every phone. Only recently did I become seriously interested in Android based phones again because of the Galaxy S4 and all of its cool features like preview without touching the screen or eye tracking. I have tried Android phones in the past as well as Windows 7 phones, and I never thought I would give them a shot again but Samsung's big marketing push peaked my interest.


BDA 45 (Fresno, CA United States):
As I said before, I like to keep up on tech stuff. There is an article published on 04/30 that indicated the 16GB Galaxy S4 actually has only 8.8GB free for the consumer to use! And, that is not because of carrier bloat-ware, the test was done on an unlocked, sim-free device. A carrier-specific phone was also tested and guess what? 8.8GB too! That means Samsung has locked away 7.2GB for its own OS and features, as well as any carrier's installations, and none of that is accessible to the user, even if, say, only 5GB are actually needed. The ONE uses about 5GB for the OS, HTC's features, and the carrier's "stuff." So the pricing difference mentioned in the original post is even more dramatic: Samsung must really expect its customers will just bend over and say "Thank you Sir! May I have another?"


Jazmin (pennsylvania): As the previous owner of the Galaxy S3, which up until recently was what many say was the best phone on the market, the HTC One makes all other phones seem outdated. If you are a avid news reader, sports fanatic, or social networker then the Blinkfeed home screen is for you. While many may find the Blinkfeed home screen a drawback because of not being able to remove it, it is very useful to have all of your updates for news, game scores, and social networks in one easily accessible place. The camera is by far the best camera in any phone I have owned. The front camera is incredible. Ever picture I have taken so far has been flawless. The speakers are loud and exactly what was described in the previews of this phone. If you have trouble hearing an alarm in the morning, this phone will definitely wake you up. This phone is available in 32gb and 64gb, if you use a lot of apps and put a lot of media in the phone,I recommend the 64gb.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét