Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 7, 2013

Cell Phone Sprint HTC Evo Deals & Reviews

R. Sims (texas): My phone was delivered before the estimated delivery date which was great because the one I had was driving me crazy.It was new and came in the original packing just as described...the reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because when I purchased the phone it was stated as "brand new" so I was bummed when I discovered it came with a universal charger not the original and the 8g memory card wasn't included either.Anyway phone works well.


Jean (Stephens City, VA, United States): I have written a review for this Item before and now cannot find it. So, in the interest of keeping folks informed I am re-writing it. I received the item as advertised before Christmas and was able to activate it just as they said. It seemed to worked great and we moved on. In the coming weeks I noticed that when I was talking to my wife, she would start sounding very far away and I would have to strain to hear her. I was constantly asking her to "talk louder" or "can you say that again". BUT, by the time I figured out it was the phone (I bought her for Christmas), and I wasn't the only one to have this problem while talking to her, I had gone past the 30 day limit. So, I didn't call about it. Later a review reminder came to me in an email so I gave a review of three stars because it worked but was a pain and most of the time you have to reboot it to get to work right.


Claudia (West Hartford, CT, US): I bought this phone and it was delivered within the 3 days that they said it would be! I activated it through my phone company and the phone itself would not keep a signal. It would say I had full reception then the next second it would say I had no reception. This would happen constantly so I contacted the company that I bought it from. They said it sounded like an internal component in the phone. They said to send it back and they would send me a new one. They were very nice and helpful. When I sent the phone back, I had a new one in a timely manner and I've never had problems with it. I love my phone and the company was very understanding. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because I had phone problems when I got the first one, it does not reflect on the company. 5 stars for the company!


James R Bockrath (Columbus Grove, Ohio United States): I bought the HTC Evo 4g, it said that the phone was brand new and it was shipped from 5 star distributor. i took it in to get it activated at sprint and they couldnt activate it because the phone has parts that dont even belong to HTC and the water spot is active. On the box it said that the phone comes with an 8 GB SD card and i looked inside it had a 2 GB SD card. I'm really surprised that they thought that they could get away with something like this. I'm not a phone geek or anything like that but I'm also not stupid.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét