Thứ Năm, 15 tháng 8, 2013

Cell Phone Sharp FX Plus GSM Deals & Reviews

Scott (Denver): I had to spend an hour on the phone with T-Mobile actually getting these phones to work. Then after trying to download some aps I found out it only hold about 10 of them. It has no GPS even though the ad says it does. They are horribly slow, even on wifi with a huge lag between when you try to open something and it actually opens. Good for emergency phones but do yourself a favor and get something else.
Franklin L. Allbright "talon1812" (Killeen, Texas, U.S.A.): I already left a review on this phone, so I have no idea why it's asking me again. Despite many negative reviews, I have no problems with this phone. Of course, if you're expecting an Iphone 5 or DROID DNA, of course you might be disappointed. I use it as a second cell line, and wanted a phone that I didn't need a data plan for. This suited the bill fine. The ONLY negative thing about it is that the internal storage is only 512 mb. Much of that is used up by system apps that cannot be moved to the sd card. And YES, it supports 32 gb sd cards.
NEO "Stupidity Kills" (U.S.A.): I like the phone but I cant find a case for it and the battery wont hold a charge. I have never had to charge my old phone like I do this one. I have to charge it once and sometimes twice every day.. Did I get an old battery or what? This is NOT good.. You talked me into ordering a case from you when I ordered the phone but YOU sent me a CASE THAT WONT FIT either phone.
Dogs "I dont fight...." (Peoria, Il USA): Awesone phone for my needs. had problems shutdown at first few weeks, but I had it fixed.. the battery had kinda loose from where power goes to the system, I had to put a very thin piece of sticky tape to get them tighter. and if you had too many apps running in the background it shuts down too.. I had unintalled all of the apps, kept only 3.. the phone works like a champ now. For the price $63 when I bought it, can't complain.. the qwerty keyboard is awesome for texting. One more thing, the screen is super clear very colors.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét