Thứ Bảy, 3 tháng 8, 2013

Cell Phone Nokia C2-01.5 Deals & Reviews

Dick (Dallas, TX): After a week, I am in love with this phone. It takes good-enough pictures, does Gmail pretty well, has great bluetooth connectivity, and plays my music. I can tether my iPad and computer to its data connection (AT&T) at no extra cost. The data connection is not fast but it gives me the web anywhere when I want it and, more importantly, its limited connectivity/non-touchscreenness helps me forget the web when I'm with my family.

M. Fischer "merryisme" (KY USA): First, I love this phone;It was everything I wanted, without all the "smartphone" junk and expense I wouldn't use. I didn't want to get stuck in another 2 yr contract, and have to buy a data plan with AT&T, just because I had to have a new phone. I researced for weeks, with no cell phone, ended up buying a gophone, LG Encore (touchscreen horror story!) and using it for 2 weeks before I settled on this phone. So I didn't just jump into a new phone.
This phone is great as far as sound, dialing, texting, if ALL you want is a simple phone; If that was all, I'd give it 5 stars, so if you want to get a good, plain phone, at this price, go for it. You can stop reading now.


SpaceNabbers "JRR" (Colorado, USA): I'm so happy to be back with a Nokia phone! My first two were Nokias but my last one wasn't and I really disliked it, so it's super to have another Nokia. This little phone packs a lot into its small size, and the predictive text is excellent (my previous phone's was dismal, to be kind). I found all those tiny qwerty keyboard keys too small for my fingers anyway. This Nokia is much more user-friendly, being quite intuitive. The screen is also nice and bright, and has an auto-lock feature that's nice, as well as some other features not available on my S*&^%#g phone, which I absolutely HATED.


A. Fuller (Texas): Was looking to replace a 7 year old Nokia that finally gave up. I was surprised to find out that Nokia still made the candybar style non-touch screen phones. I don't have a data plan with my ATT service, so I can't comment on the internet features. Added a 16GB microSD card and loaded it up with music. The overall interface is simple and intuitive. The built in media player recognized a direct copy/paste of my iTunes library without issue. No issues syncing up with Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit. The Nokia Ovi PC software worked fine and allowed me to finally back up my extensive collection of contacts.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét