Thứ Tư, 14 tháng 8, 2013

Cell Phone Palm Pixi - (Sprint) Deals & Reviews

Andrew Moran (LUTHERVILLE TIMONIUM, MD, US): I ordered the phone on march 14th and it was estimated to be at my home on the 23rd. well i got it on the 17th! on top of that it came brand new and in the original box. it comes with everything the phone would of came with from sprint. i am very happy with the phone it is a nice lightweight phone and wonderful quality. if you are looking for a phone for camera qualities this might not be it but nevertheless it is wonderful!
Stephen (Belpre, OH, United States): This phone is very good for the price, especially. I've had and iPhone, Android, and Blackberry before this, and I have to say that palm is way ahead of the game as far as operating systems go. The specific phone I had just prior to this was a Blackberry, and although I liked it, it was starting to act up and do all sorts of crazy crap. I needed a new phone but wasn't due for an upgrade. I had a friend who had owned a Palm previously, and her only complaint was the apps. This, I must confess, is a major drawback, which I personally can't understand. Palm is light-years ahead of even the iPhone as far as how the phone actually FUNCTIONS. If they could take the WebOS system Palm uses and put it in an android phone with a 7" screen and an onscreen keyboard, everyone would love it once they tried it.
Renada Nedrick "MsRenada" (Col Hgts, VA USA): I had 2 other palm pixis but when I left verizon for sprint (eyeroll), I had the option for a new phone and I opted for the Motorola Xpert. This showed me that newer isn't always better. The palm had all the things the Xpert had but it was smaller and easier to carry especially in my bra (don't judge me). My favorite thing is how you can navigate what you have open, with the palm you can open numerous windows and apps and have them open see them and move easily between them this is not the case with some other "smart"phones. I also liked pandora on the palm better than other phones. It had good audio and I prefer the QWERTY board because of my nails, they aren't talons but they do get in the way sometimes especially because I text more than I talk. The spell check was better and the auto correct wasn't as jerky. I just prefer it. I wish that they would come out with another one just a little upgraded with a bigger screen.
Schdaysha Jones (Houston, Texas): This phone absolutely sucks. I've had it maybe a month and the keyboard has fully stopped working. I have no use for it anymore. The app market is horrible, there is no twitter app. The facebook one doesn't even show most of the posts. The screen is too tiny to do anything on the web, and if I delete my messages and someone texts me, it won't show up for like a few hours. Don't waste your money, the phone sucks.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét