Chủ Nhật, 4 tháng 8, 2013

Cell Phone Sony Xperia Tipo Deals & Reviews

M. Tezel (San Antonio, TX): Why is there a lack of high end small smartphones? This phone has Ice Cream Sandwich Android, but only a 3 meg outward camera with no light. I really wish it had a compass and a slightly larger battery but I still love it anyway. I would consider it a middle-of-the-road between low end and high end. You'd be hard-pressed to find an equivalent size smartphone with the screen specs of this one and not everybody carries a purse for their giant pads. Some of us are men with tiny pockets! Tipo fits the bill and I got the dual sim version to boot (other countries always get the really cool smartphones from the same manufacturers).

Pawel Danielewicz (Okemos, MI USA): It has passive dual sims. This means you manually select which sim you want to call out on. You can setup phone settings to only use network data on one sim or alternate sims or split between times of the day. The sim switch is right below the volume so I accidentally hit it at least once per day, then purposely hit it again to switch back to my main sim. The phone will receive calls on either sim at any time unless you are already on a phone call, in which case, it disables the other sim during that call.

Jean Lostaunau "Jean Lostaunau" (Peru, South America): t's good, but it has some little gaps: the main screen does not rotates, only the applications. WiFi is not that strong, but is good. By the way, WiFi sucks the battery in one day or less, without it goes like for two days. Works pretty well with the PC. It happens that a phone call shuts down just when i'm answering, and it asks me to log the PIN of the SIM again, and then unlock the phone... it can be my SIM card, which is a little old, let's see when I get it working with the second chip. Photos are reasonably good, feels good in the hand, great sound, a little difficult to get the screen protector in the sreet (get it here better in one single purchase). I'll update it once I get my hands on all the apps and features.


J. Devine (Boston, MA): I set up the phone with key productivity apps only and a few games that run well with limited hardware resources so I can be productive and have some easily accessible time wasters when on the road . I carry a 7" tablet for "real" entertainment.
If you buy this phone and try to download lots of apps and the latest games it will be a disaster and a big disappointment. If you think of it more of a Super Feature Phone than a low tier smartphone, it will be fine. And the ability to tether means its a great complement to tablets and laptops.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét