Thứ Bảy, 3 tháng 8, 2013

Cell Phone LG Prime GS390 Deals & Reviews

Lexy Condeelis (Hollywood FL): If you have very little knowledge of cell phones and just wish to make/receive calls and basic supported texts, this may be a useful phone for you. But if you're the kind of user that expects all media files recieved to be immediately viewed upon opening, a variety of ringtones or supplied ones to be assigned individually and converted in factory, fm radio, a USB cord provided and an easy to use interface...Wait till your uprgrade or dish out the extra fundage for a more compatible phone to your liking.


Brenda Witt (Mn): I had mine for about 7 months, & occasionally the screen would freeze, but ONE time, it just completely froze, I turned it off & back on, & the screen only worked on ONE side! I would hit the left side, it would select something from the right. I don't recommend this phone unless simply a TEMPORARY phone.I had the LG Neon before and hated it. I now have the LG Prime and am very pleased with it. It does tend to drop the signal when I am in school but that is due to the age of the school. I like the call quality and it doesnt't mention that it has a Built In FM RADIO!!!! such a nice phone :)


Godson (Chicago, IL USA): This is one of the lousiest phones I have ever owned. It is half decent for texting since it has a QWERTY keyboard, but the keys are very small so it takes caution to not embarrass myself. The camera works well, but here's the beginning of the problem. The phone is horribly difficult to figure out and use. I am still trying to get pictures off the thing. The touch screen response is terrible. Often times it doesn't respond at all. The screen layout must have been done while sleeping. Who puts the scroll button 2 millimeters from the delete? Someone once told me that some phones are better for texting, others for making calls. That is definitely true for this phone. Try to make a call with this thing in an emergency and you're dead for sure.


Red pepper (OK US): I bought it for someone as a gift for use overseas. She said that the phone works very well and seems to be satisfied. The phone is very user friendly and small enough to fit a woman purse. I consider it a good purchase.Phone did work for two weeks and it start acting.Once you dial a app it never shuts off .It's keep on dialing and the only way you could shut it off by opening the cover off and take the battery out. what a headache !!!!!!!!!!!!
Battery life is way short.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét