Thứ Tư, 14 tháng 8, 2013

Cell Phone Palm Pixi Plus Verizon Deals & Reviews

Darth Tesla (Maumelle Arkansas USA Earth): Page Plus Cellular gives your account about $2 worth of phone/ text/ data to start your service. Because the Palm Pixi Plus requires a data connection to set up the Palm Profile and activate FIRST, you cannot use WiFi yet to do this. The $2 credit should be plenty to just set up your profile; if not, then call them from another phone and make sure you get the full-on Premier activation code.When I was told this, and since I only use the Voice feature for rare 'emergency' and 'notice' calls, then I opted for the Standard Plan of $10 for 100 minutes that expire after 120 days ($30/year).
Tszefr (Texas): After getting WebOS (Linux) installed, then came the chores of getting it activated. First I tried to swap it in to a regular Verizon prepaid account. No cigar: They require something more expensive than the $1.99 daily plan that I use. Failing that, I proceeded to swap it in to Page Plus. That worked just fine. Finally after getting all that done and following instructions (make emergency call, erase 911, put in activation code) we got to setup a Palm profile. Also installed preware and somehow got Gowalla on it.
J. Miller (New England): I gave this phone as a gift and it COULD NOT BE registered to even began using! Meaning even though it was wrapped and sold as NEW that it was NOT! That means that OEM lied about their product from the beginning! And it is made with FAULTY parts, the number 6 would NOT work. I saw that the OEM has a 7 day return policy but they refused to reimburse me despite their CLEARLY FAULTY product. Stay away. OEM products are apparently worthless and the company is not trust worthy.
Keng (Northern Chicago Suburbs): I couldn't believe that this phone was on sale for $48.00 brand new! I needed a phone with a QWERTY keyboard and email capabilities and this device fit the bill. This was my first exposure to webos and I have to admit that it is impressive. The touch screen is quite responsive, but a little finicky at times. I use it on page plus cellular network with the $29.99 plan that includes 100mb of data. I have only had the phone for a week, but I will provide updates if my user experience changes.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét