Thứ Hai, 12 tháng 8, 2013

Cell Phone Kyocera Hydro Prepaid Deals & Reviews

Barrett Benton (New York): Now, on to the meat of the matter: as a freelance IT person, I've set up scores of iPhones (from the first version up to the 4S), and any number of Android phones for clients needing help getting their heads wrapped around their new, pocketable devices. Me? I hardly felt the need for that much mobile firepower: as a long-retired gamer, I wasn't terribly seduced by large, high-res screens (that's what laptops and tablets are for, right?), and I hardly get off on the idea of watching a feature-length movie on a 4.3-inch screen, high-def or not. I was more than happy with a BlackBerry Curve for my needs ("needs" being defined in my case as: e-mail, texting, IM, Web/data...and, usually, just placing and taking calls wherever I happen to be...yes, a phone!). "A tool, not a toy" has long been my mantra.
Christopher J. Maddox "Headset Guru" (San Diego, CA): I bought this for my wife who was using a non smart phone from Boost. I already have been using a Samsung Galaxy Prevail for the past year so I thought I would try out the Kyocera for her. I can saw wow to this phone in comparison to my prevail! The storage has tons compared to my Prevail, it flies, has a bigger screen and is water resistant! I bought her a purple plastic and rubber protective case on Amazon and it looks nice. I like this phone so much, I bought one and it is on the way! I got it on sale for $99 and I will be retiring the Galaxy Prevail!
Bobby Mobini (Atlanta, GA United States): The water proof feature is what was the deciding factor on purchasing this phone, plus the low price. I've dunked a couple phones in water before, totally ruining them & when I saw this one, it was ideal for me. Accidents do happen, so this is a just in case... Eco mode is great to conserve battery space (without it I have to plug in at least 2 times or else battery will die fast) I text & facebook often throughout the day & have a few apps installed. Sound quality on calls is great.
Gary Parlato (new port richey, Florida): I dropped Sprint and switched to Boost Mobile, going from an HTC EVO 4G to the new Kyocera Hydro. Next time, I think I'll shoot myself. The phone overheats, freezes, and even running Task Killer will go through half the battery in less than four hours without even using the phone! The camera is atrocious, the screen resolution is poor, and the charger port cover is flimsy and tedious to get open. The phone doesn't have speed dial numbers, but shortcuts instead.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét