Thứ Hai, 5 tháng 8, 2013

Cell Phone Sony Xperia P LT22i-BK Deals & Reviews

Sono (California): This phone has a 4" display, finished with a rounded aluminum backing in matte black. The bar that contains the android's back, home, and menu keys is transparent. The top of the phone has the 3.5mm jack. The bottom piece is a removable plastic cap. Removing it will expose a label that shows the serial/manufacturer info. The speakerphone is on the right side of the phone, below that is the power/unlock screen button, below that button is the volume adjustment, and ends with a 2-stage dedicated camera button. There is a front facing camera for skype and a rear facing 8mp camera (6mp when used in 16:9 widescreen) equipped with a bright LED flash.


J. Fischer (California): I think that it is important to state I have never owned a smartphone prior to this purchase. I never thought it practical to own one on the premise that I'd be stuck in a contract with some lousy company and spend $130 per month (college student/part-time work). Unlocked = no contract? Hell yeah. Tech awareness level: I OWN an ASUS g75V, 12 Gb RAM, nVidia GTX 670M, it's pretty cool but that's a different story, I emphasize own because I don't want you to think that I chisel designs in rocks for fun.

Duffer. "Bo" (Conyers, GA United States): This phone has been working well and provides all the features I need and many more that I probably won't ever use. My usage is mostly voice and text with a bit of data thrown in for good measure. I upgraded to the latest version of android at the Sony site and all went smoothly. I also installed a battery saver app. Apparently the app is working because my battery life is satisfactory. I signed up with Consumer Cellular with no contract and they sent me a SIM card for free and it arrived activated without being charged for the activation either. I slipped the SIM card into this Sony and was all set to go.

Astigarraga Rivera (Miami, Florida, US): I bought this phone againt Samsung S3 Mini and it was really a good decision, camera is excellent, display is vibrant and clear, battery is good. I use this phone for a week now and I've downloaded a lot of applications and it is still running as smooth as when I bought it. Design is also excellent, the aluminum back is made very carefully and the general result is very satisfactory. If you are deciding between this smartphone and the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i would tell you to buy the Xperia P.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét