Thứ Ba, 13 tháng 8, 2013

Cell Phone Kyocera Event Prepaid Deals & Reviews

T. Smith (CA, USA): I really had no desire to upgrade my phone, but figured it was time to put my 7+ year old Kyocera flip phone to rest. I am very satisfied with this phone and how it functions. I'm not sure if owners of "high end" smartphones would like this, but for this first timer it works great. No complaints with the speed of all functions, surfing the web or use of apps. Got this on sale for $49! Great value that was too good for me to pass up and in the end the item has surpassed all my expectations.
VaMomma "VAMOMMA" (Virginia): Bought this as a replacement for my teen sons out dated LG Optimus V and he is very happy he chose this one. Yes the battery life is horrible as about all smartphone are these days, if your expecting a phone with good battery life then a Droid Razr Maxx, Galaxy S3 or a Note is the way to go but not sure if these are on VM as those are about the only ones that I have used that can hold up to my heavy use. I am a VZW user and not placing my teen on my plan, so he gets what he gets hehe.
Jonathan Aaron Micheal Stevenson (West Allis,WI): It's a nice phone i use to have the LG Optimums slider which was a nice because of its keyboard but that phone kept freezing and turning off on me at times and this phone sometimes does that to but it has more rom has more applications i can use on it and it has nice video quality and it is customizable which is awesome other than the phone freezing at times and shutting of at times i would give it a 4.
R. Talmo "Rich" (Temecula, CA): I got this as a $40 deal of the day on Amazon but when it was delivered the device didn't act like a modern phone should. The phone wouldn't operate some basic applications that an Ice Cream Sandwich phone with its specs should. Many apps just got stuck or wouldn't even open. I also had an issue with getting on WiFi after the second day of ownership. I know it was a $40 deal but the device should perform some of the basics, even if at a slower rate. I returned it within a few days.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét