Thứ Năm, 15 tháng 8, 2013

Cell Phone I9220(n9000)5.0" Capacitive Deals & Reviews

Candechea j "candi" (usa): I've had time to write a review since I've had this phone 2 weeks. THIS PHONE IS BIG!! IT'S A TRUE 5.3 screen. The delivery was ON TIME. I am VERY VERY satisfied with this phone. It has done everything the descriptions says PLUS! The Sim card I received from e-bay and Straight Talk is my carrier. Make sure you purchase a Sim card in advance if you are not going to use a current one. BECAUSE OF MY LOCATION my service switches from Straight Talk to AT&T. NOT A PROBLEM for me. The apps from Google Play are easy to download and so forth. My ONLY DRAW BACKS with this phone s the battery life.
N. HIGHLAND (Crimson, NY): This is a 3G phone, simple and I am loving it. I ordered this phone from lolbuy, I purchase this phone on April 19, 2013. I order this phone and request this phone in white. All I can say that I received my phone on April 29, 2013. This not bad at all for to say that this phone came to the US all the way from Hong Kong. I received my phone in White, and I really love this phone. Everyone really need to order from this seller. Awesome shipping, quick response to email. Outstanding Seller. I really just love my phone, not complaints and i really recommend this phone and seller to a friend.
Nhi Le "Le user" (Gretna, LA USA): It took me a little while to get used to the Android 4.00, but I've learned quickly since I have used one before. The phone was fairly big but surprisingly light and it fits perfect in my shirt pocket—any shirt pockets. The voice is clear and could be louder but it's alright for me. The speaker, again, could be louder but good enough to put on my desk and talk while typing. The Wi-Fi is fine, fast enough to watch YouTube without delay. The gyration works fine, even it was slow some times. There are two things that surprised me. First, the camera has on screen touch focus feature and a panorama mode like Apple. The picture is 4000 by 3000 pixels and its quality is average. In video mode, 480 x 640, products very nice movie.
Jennifer Newsom "jennymarie" (Honolulu, HI): I ordered from keydroper and got my phone in about 14 days(I live in Hawaii). The seller was very nice, answered every email promptly! I received my phone through usps, and it was very well packaged! I fell in love with it the moment i opened the box!! I love how huge the phone is! It worked perfectly out of the box, I received everything shown in the picture, including both the cases, for free!! It is a great deal for 183$. Im using it on tmobile,and it is working just fine. I don't regret this purchase at all and would recommend it to everyone! Very much worth it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét