Thứ Ba, 13 tháng 8, 2013

Cell Phone Kyocera Brio Prepaid Phone Deals & Reviews

Chris (Wisconsin): Today they called and enabled my service. They didn't transfer the amount of money I had in the account until I called them to tell them about it. I was on the minute2minute plan with my old phone and after asking them to check several times they verbally assured me that I wasn't on the PayLo plan and that I was still on minute2minute, though the Virgin website still says I'm on Paylo. I'll keep checking to see if they try to take out a monthly charge instead of just when I use it. If I don't add to this review it's because everything is going well. Now I just have to learn how to use this new phone!
Bri(Canada): I purchased this phone because, after my Sprint contract ran out, I wanted a cheaper plan. Virgin's pay plans are great, and it uses the Sprint network, so I thought this would be a good fit. Unfortunately, I'm having some issues with dropped calls. I'm not sure if the network coverage is somehow different, or if it's because this is a cheap phone and the shorter battery life is causing some issues. I actually really like the phone itself as far as being simple to use, great for texting, and just an all-around good basic phone for calls.However, dropped calls are a nuisance, and I did not have any problems before with the Sprint network, so I would give this phone a 3 rating.
Ishala (Columbus, Ohio): I have been a VM customer for years and happened to be shopping and saw this phone for sale. I bought it to have for a back up phone and liked the features so well that decided to activate and use my other phone for a back up. What a nighmare, tried four different times to activate online only to recieve an error message and to contact VM directly. First call I was told that the phone could not be activated for two days as they were updating their system. Second call was told that it had an invalid seriel number and was put on hold for thirty minutes waiting to talk to someone else. Third call was told again that I would have to talk to technical services so they could put it in their new system, on hold again for thirty minutes. Finally just packed up the phone and returned it to the store where it was purchased.
Donna Mac (Covina, CA United States): I tried to do a swap online between my Virgin Mobile cellphones of Jax and Brio and I was directed to call Customer Service to have the request done. Over the years I've learned that waiting for help on the telephone to most Customer Service representatives gave me 1/2 to one hour to finish my household chores and do other things while I wait for a mortal to talk to. And, again I tried do the same online request to swap cellphones to no success. Finally, I just created a new account for the Kyocera Brio for it. On the positive side I have two cellphones in which the prior cellphone can act as a backup for the Kyocera Brio. I recommend that you all do a printout guide to this cellphone it's very helpful to those who aren't tech savvy.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét