Thứ Hai, 12 tháng 8, 2013

Cell Phone Otterbox Commuter Series Hybrid Case Deals & Reviews

A. Materia "AM" (Florida, USA): I ordered several cases before I found the one I was looking for. I first tried the iPhone 4/4S Ballistic Shell Gel (SG) Series Case. I must say that this is an awesome case. It's sleek and a tad bit thinner then the Otter Box Commuter design. The back panel is tough and the case really feels good in your hand. The extended corner bumpers are nice but they do give the case an odd looking appearance. However, the point of any case is protection and the Ballistic Shell Gel fell short because of one reason, the top and bottom edges of the silicone layer slips and can expose the top and bottom edges of your iPhone (essentially exposing the most sensitive area of the phone to serious damage if dropped). The polycarbonate shell was not snug enough to prevent the silicone from slipping and exposing the phone's surface.
Sean E. Crenwelge (Texas): I have had an iPhone for about 3 years now and have gone through so many cases. I've had the iFrogz Luxe Case, SwitchEasy CapsuleRebel M Menace Hybrid Case, and the Agent18 EcoShield Slider; my boyfriend also had the Otterbox Defender. Although each of these cases has perks, they all have drawbacks. I see many more pros with the Commuter Series from OtterBox than I have seen with any other iPhone case.
Michael Miyar (BOYNTON BEACH, FL, US): I don't overly abuse my phone. I'm not mountain climbing. I'm probably never going to be in a circumstance to use my phone as cannon ammunition. And I doubt I'm climbing to the top of the Empire State Building and accidentally knocking my phone off the edge and into the city below. BUT I am prone to setting it in my lap in the car forgetting its there and throwing it to the street by accident as I rise from my seat. Actually, I've done this more times than I'd like to count :3 I have knocked it off a table, had it fallen out of my pocket, actually just been down right clumsy and fiddled it right out of my hands (its not slippery in design I'm just THAT good when it comes to dropping my phone).
Caroline Caudle "Queen of All Things Dark and... (Nashville, Tn): I've had the case now that I'm using for 9 months and my phone is still in excellent condition. At the price Amazon sells this product you can't afford to say no. I do keep insurance on my phone through my cell provider just in case (cause I'm a firm believer if you have something you probably won't ever need it if you don't have it thats when you find you will). I believe my deductible from accidents is $100+ to replace my phone and truly believe that without Otterbox protection I would have had to meet that deductible by now at the very least once.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét