Thứ Hai, 5 tháng 8, 2013

Cell Phone Sony Xperia U ST25A-BP Deals & Reviews

Kits from VA "gadgetGeek" (NoVA United States): I bought this phone for my daughter to use on StraightTalk with 3G. Works perfectly and it amazing how Sony can sell this at almost $200 when the phone has dual core processor, great screen, and very stylish transparent bar that changes colors while viewing galleries and for notifications. I played with it briefly and it performs way better than my Xperia Arc with no lag whatsoever and the size is about perfect for most females and kids.


The truth (Morgantown WV): This is my first smartphone, bought to use with straight talk. Did not plan to do a lot of browsing. This fit my budget for a 2012-release phone and the Xperia phones have good customer satisfaction. It came down to the U or the P, which is a fair amount pricier but the same phone (processor) with more memory and an SD slot plus a slightly larger screen. ignored friend's advice that I get the pricier phone for the additional memory (he's a gamer), and so far I don't regret it. Lots of memory left ovcr for the several apps I have installed, and no need for an external SD card if you aren't into video or music. Even then, there's the Cloud if you have wi-fi. Reception is good and calls are clear. typing is definitely a little cramped on the 3.5" screen, but it has an auto landscape mode that makes it acceptable.


R.S. (SF Bay): I purchased this phone as it was Unlocked. So that I could use it in India. Now, When I started using it in India, I came to know that it is not unlocked. So I am very much disappointed. Since I returned from US, the warranty will also be invalid. So I will not be able to contact any sony service center. But I had to spend more money to unlock the phone.


D. Townsend "atruesoldier" (Florida): This review is according to my wife. She told me that Sony Xperia was the best phone made. I chuckled since i have a HTC One X. She states the phone is fast and accomplishes any task she throws at it. It is small and she doesnt need anything else. This while she is typing on her Tablet. I said it is only 3G how can it be the best phone ever. She can use it in any country as it is a unlocked phone. We have put this to test in a couple different countries and yes it works great. I still say it is not better than a 4G phone. If you are not looking for super fast do everything phone, then this will work for you. As she states. SHE LOVES THIS phone.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét