Thứ Năm, 1 tháng 8, 2013

Cell Phone Blackberry 9530 Storm Deals & Reviews

Anchalee Whalen "Pinkopal" (WA): I purchased the Unlocked Storm because the description led me to believe that the phone would have full functionality on the all GSM networks. Unfortunately that was not accurate. OEM did contact me regarding some of the issues with the phone but they took two to three days to reply to my emails and would not call me to trouble shoot or fully resolve my issues. Because I was trying to get the phone to work following very cryptic emails from their technical person, I missed the 30-day window to return the product or a refund. The phone is still not working properly with our wireless carrier.


Edsel Hugues M "Tony Puerto" (Miami): Now i can not say much about the phone because i have never received the item or blessed eyes on it now i placed an order with the OEM shop on the 5th of February 2011 today as i am writing this review is the 10th of march 2011 you do the math, this is how long ago i placed my order.from i placed my order i have been back and forth with this company (the OEM shop)trying to resolve this problem these people have gotten my money a month ago and i can not get it back up to now every time i contact them, as i don't have a phone number for them, i have to do so via emails they send back saying sorry for the inconvenience this company was dishonest from the start i ordered a phone that they knew they did not have in stock and i had to contact them after weeks of wondering where my phone was, not having a tracking number to find out from one person that it was on some kinda back order then it was out of stock and when it became available they will ship it.


Pawan "Bh pawankishore Reddy" (Buffalo): I bought this Blackberry Storm few days back. This is the first time i though of going for a refurbished one. The looks are amazing. But to my surprize its touch screen was not working. And what can i do if a phone is operated only by touch screen and even that dosen't work. Then i figured it out that it required the side panels to be pressed hard and then the touch screen worked but even this was temporary, after some time it stopped again. I inserted my sim in it and tried to make a call out, call was going through but when calling it should displays the number to whom i am calling and my own number on it. But it does not display My number on it. It displays as 000-000-0000.


Nani "Nani" (TX, USA): I got sucked in the touch screen/3.2mp camera-voice activated comands gadgets and at the time i bought it, blackberries ruled the world.I wasnt prepared for a tech device to work this terrible. It processes information so slowly that youd think it was an Atari Amiga. It basically has no hard drive memory. Take 4 pics and the thing will start slowing down. I havent tried any other touch screen phones but i gotta say only tinkerbell would be able to write in this puppy without having to press the wrong letters and backtracking several times on a conversation. Forget about chatting at your normal speeds. Nicole Richie cant tame this POS. The camera is good but it takes so long to get ready youll never capture any important moment.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét