Thứ Sáu, 2 tháng 8, 2013

Cell Phone Blackberry Tour 9630 GSM Deals & Reviews

EMMANUEL GUIDDEL SOBGA (Houston,TX USA): They did not explain that you will have a lot of trouble trying to activate and get ride of the"activation required".It is just not simple for those who just want to plug their sim card and start their phone.I have just learnt a lesson which is to pay the most to get the best,never again.I will buy me an Iphone 5 and get peace of mind.There is no wonder Blackberry is dying because of those many little complication to use their phones.It sucks.
I will donate this one to charity but you have to tell your customer that your phones are not that unlocked and they need to go through a long process that can lead them to spend another sum of money.


J. M. NAVA "Blue Star" (Mexico City): This is a great phone for international purposes (that is, if you plan on using it in countries where blackberries still prevail), however because the Tour is not a popular as other models, it does not always work. Sometimes the "EDGE" (proof that internet is flowing) will shut down, not because of your network service provider, but because of the phone itself.
The phone wasn't really meant to work outside of the country it was made, so you'll find it sometimes becomes incompatible with the service. If this doesn't matter, then it's a great deal.


Barbara Myles "bm" (usa): I purchased 2 of the blackberry 9630 and they supposed to be unlocked, however when I put in my sim card, the phone is saying that "activation required", which means I now have 2 seek out a way to unlock these phones. I am very disappointed.
The phones are great. But the battery life is poor whether in use or not in use(less than 60 hours to be precise).
In addition the phones were locked and had to get activated before they could start working.


Visa (Miami): I have never see a new phone with the SIM inside the phone beside that the back cover is crack. Am really disappointed and I will never purchase a phone from the retailer.This cell phone is really good, I even ordered one for my wife who was using my cell phone and was pleased with it.I give it to a family member in another country and it is great no problems; I will be looking for more great deals on them.Despite being refered to as unblocked, my network provider cant access internet on this verizon phone.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét