Thứ Sáu, 2 tháng 8, 2013

Cell Phone Nokia Lumia 900 Deals & Reviews

KC "ks_clay" (Missouri): The Nokia has wonderful Nokia apps already installed, such as Nokia Drive, which gives you directions while you are driving with a talking attendant, it is super accurate and fun to use. You get Nokia Music, which is a free music service with 1500 playlists put together by expert music people, very good and it's free! You get ESPN, Nokia City Lens, which is where you hold your camera up while you are walking a city street and it will give you information about the area and what you are pointing at, it is really cool. And there are other free Nokia apps as well, like Camera Extras, that let you do things like take action shots and panorama photos.


C. White (Seattle, WA USA): This phone is great! It's the best phone I've ever owned. I have been a dedicated high end Android user, but I found this phone to be a much more satisfying experience than either the iPhone or the Android phones. I want an OS that will meet my current needs and have a great user interface with a good amount of apps available for me to manage my daily mobile cell phone use, and not have to make expensive phone upgrades all the time. The Nokia Lumia 900 is a very well constructed phone.The aesthetics are pleasing, it's modern and function goes well beyond my expectations. It operates very fast and smooth even though it has a single core processor and only 512MB on RAM. If you are not aware of these specs, you might think it has a multi-core processor and more RAM on board. Nokia has come up with a phone that is both pleasing in design and very efficient when it comes to performance.


Joel Moreno "Jo Black" (Santo Domingo, R.D.): I just bought this phone a few weeks ago and it is gorgeous. The screen just blew me away and the OS is very fast and user friendly. This is the first time I try a Windows phone and I have to say that it's been a wonderful experience. From now on I'll just use Windows phone for my daily use. My next gadget will be Nokia Lumia 920. I just can't look foward for this phone to hit the market. Nokia designs the best and most beautiful phones and now they work with the best OS on the market. Well done, Nokia and Microsoft!

R. Manning "rainmanone" (Santa Cruz, California.): I am a tmobile customer and with an unlocked Nokia 900 Lumia from ATT .Let me simply say it has to be one of the best kept secrets in smartphones. Though I knew the phone was unlocked, I had no clue it took a micros sim card, which I was not aware of and meant I had to go to a carrier and switch my sim card. Problem was solved in no time. Anyway back to this review.
I was contemplating an Iphone purchase but I could not stand to spend upwards of 450 plus buckaroos on a phone. This cost me under 300 bucks give or take plus a few quality accessories. SO in the budget department alone, this phone gets a gold star.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét